Welcome to our blog
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team in a role covering both Paid & Organic Online Marketing activities across a variety of high profile national and regional campaigns. We expect a well organised individual who can bring hard work and dedication – we’re looking for a flexible team player wishing to secure a long-term role in an established and well respected agency.
Working with our creative, commercial and technical development team you’ll be driving eCommerce and Lead Generation activities that support a variety of B2B and B2C marketing strategies in a number of different sectors – helping to ensure client sites meet their traffic and conversion targets.
Providing weekly/monthly reporting and ad-hoc updates to both our internal team and clients, working with our internal team and 3rd parties to ensure activities are tied in with wider activities as part of multi-channel campaigns.
– Drive and assist in ongoing search engine marketing optimisation (Paid & Organic)
– Provide regular and ad hoc reports for measuring eCommerce and lead generation performance
– Contribute to meeting and surpassing monthly targets via the websites
– Assist with the content marketing strategies (including social media activity)
– Be responsible for areas of site content maintenance
– Drive optimisation and testing of campaigns landing pages
– Conduct competitor, partner and industry research and reporting
Background & Experience
You’ll need strong hands-on experience with both organic and paid search campaigns/optimisation, gained working for either an agency or in house. Including:-
– Comprehensive understanding of the search engine marketing industry including search engines and related tools
– Strong digital marketing experience in an e-commerce and/or lead generation environments
– At least two years of related online marketing experience including managing large paid search marketing campaigns, including campaign development, management, and performance reporting
– Content marketing and content generation experience
– Experience of creating and maintaining website content, blogs
– Experience of eCommerce and content management systems
– Excellent written skills. Experience of writing for the web is highly desirable
– Past experience of working to tight deadlines and on multiple projects
We’re looking for someone that will hit the ground running and quickly integrate with our team and client – you’ll need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of search engine algorithms and how users search for information online. Good analytical skills and on-site, off-site technical knowledge – along with great people skills, the ability to communicate effectively with others and create strong client relationships.
– Strong commercial awareness and focus
– Strong time management and task planning skills
– Ability to take initiative and work without supervision
– AdWords and/or MSN Pay Per Click certification is desirable
– High general IT literacy – plus basic knowledge of coding in HTML and CSS
– Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
– Able to communicate ideas and information to people at all levels across, and external to, the business
– Operate with a positive attitude at all times, contributing further to the team’s focused approach
– Have the ability deliver high quality work and do what needs to be done to meet and exceed expectations
– Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
– Maintain a highly professional approach at all times, with colleagues and external parties
Having great business awareness and a commercial approach to what you do will be essential – plus first class attention to detail. Collaboration, responsiveness, innovativeness, adaptability and versatility are essential components that we look for in new team members. To join our team you’ll need to be bright and naturally inquisitive, enthusiastic and helpful, professional, self-motivated, well organised; able to manage own workload, build relationships and multi-task.
The company offers a strong benefits package with performance related bonuses, new offices in city centre location, regular pay reviews and a culture for rapid career development.
Please email us with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Lincoln, The Energy Cell are an unstoppable digital agency, with a passion for all things creative & technical and a reputation for the highest service standards.
With a client portfolio ranging from local & national companies, to internationally recognised brand names, we’re looking to expand our talented team to help us seize even more opportunities across a range of creative & technical services.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Designer to join our creative team in the The Energy Cell studio. The successful candidate will have the chance to work on an unlimited range of multi-channel projects that support our clients in their everyday business and marketing activities, from digital campaigns, to web design, to print collateral.
Alongside a fantastic ability to interpret and execute against a client brief, candidates must be able to combine creativity and logic to design beautiful and functional solutions that will help our clients achieve success.
For an opportunity to interview for this role, you should be an ambitious & passionate digital specialist with excellent communication skills & a fantastic attention to detail. CVs & Portfolios should demonstrate first-class skills in the following areas:
- A keen eye & talent for design
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Strong understanding of user experience & design for digital applications
- Ability to produce print-ready artwork for a variety of applications
- At least 3 years commercial experience and a certificate or associate’s degree in graphic or web design
The following skills & experience would also be desirable:
- Accomplished in HTML / CSS
- Copywriting skills
- Email campaign design & build
- Knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms, including Magento & Expression Engine
An ideal role for skilled designers looking to further their career. If you’d like to become part of a driven, successful creative team, please send a CV, covering letter & portfolio to email@example.com
Based in Lincoln, The Energy Cell are an unstoppable multi-disciplined marketing agency, with a passion for all things creative and digital, a reputation for the highest service standards and a diverse client base ranging from regional businesses to multi-national organisations and international brand names.
As we continue to grow our client portfolio we’re looking to expand our creative and technical services teams to include even more of the most talented people out there.
Read the rest of this entry »
Due to our ongoing expansion into multiple markets and sectors, we are opening a new role in our digital marketing team in Lincoln.
£20-25,000 Salary (DoE) + Bonus + Benefits
We are looking for someone with a passion for all things digital and an ambition to succeed in competitive environment. The Search Marketing Executive will be responsible for increasing traffic and conversion to a number of client’s websites through improving Paid Search and SEO tactics.
We use a wide variety of technology and media to help our clients tell their stories. Here’s one of our latest B2B product marketing videos produced for a client over the last few months. Everything you see is meticulously storyboarded, scripted, modelled and animated to deliver this high end result. A series of these videos are being delivered and used online, in presentations, on iOS toolkits and much more.