Now Recruiting: Senior Designer Position Available
In: Energy Cell
Based in Lincoln, The Energy Cell are an unstoppable digital agency, with a passion for all things creative & technical and a reputation for the highest service standards.
With a client portfolio ranging from local & national companies, to internationally recognised brand names, we’re looking to expand our talented team to help us seize even more opportunities across a range of creative & technical services.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Designer to join our creative team in the The Energy Cell studio. The successful candidate will have the chance to work on an unlimited range of multi-channel projects that support our clients in their everyday business and marketing activities, from digital campaigns, to web design, to print collateral.
Alongside a fantastic ability to interpret and execute against a client brief, candidates must be able to combine creativity and logic to design beautiful and functional solutions that will help our clients achieve success.
For an opportunity to interview for this role, you should be an ambitious & passionate digital specialist with excellent communication skills & a fantastic attention to detail. CVs & Portfolios should demonstrate first-class skills in the following areas:
- A keen eye & talent for design
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Strong understanding of user experience & design for digital applications
- Ability to produce print-ready artwork for a variety of applications
- At least 3 years commercial experience and a certificate or associate’s degree in graphic or web design
The following skills & experience would also be desirable:
- Accomplished in HTML / CSS
- Copywriting skills
- Email campaign design & build
- Knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms, including Magento & Expression Engine
An ideal role for skilled designers looking to further their career. If you’d like to become part of a driven, successful creative team, please send a CV, covering letter & portfolio to email@example.com